MOPS helps moms through relationships established in the context of local groups that provide a caring atmosphere for today's mother of young children. MOPS also encourages and supports mom through resources such as books, their website , the daily MOMSense radio program and the MOPS-to-Mom Connection.
- A haven for soothing frazzled nerves and forming lifelong friendships.
- A quality children's program (MOPPETS) where little ones are cared for and loved.
- Teaching by an experienced mother who shares Biblical truths and practical ways to fulfill the varied roles of mother, wife and woman.
- Discussion groups in an encouraging, accepting atmosphere where moms can express their feelings on motherhood and marriage.
- An opportunity to complete a craft project that moms probably wouldn't have the time or energy to attempt at home.
- A place to gain perspective and balance in a group that helps to bring out the best in moms.
For further information about MOPS, call MOPS Corporate Office, (303) 733-5353 or check out their website .
MOPS Groups at Arvada Covenant
2nd & 4th Tuesdays, 8:45 - 11:30 am
MOMSnextVisit www.ACC-MOMSnext.org for more information about MOMSnext.
MOPPETS is a separate program designed especially for children (infant through preschool) to participate in while their mothers are involved in MOPS. MOPPETS provides quality infant and toddler care while meeting the interactive and creative needs of the preschool child. Moppets programs run concurrently with the MOPS program.